sábado, 5 de fevereiro de 2011

DIARY OF A DOMESTIC ...

"This morning I went to the fair. Before leaving, my boss asked me to bring fig.
Then I asked: - fig fig fruit or steak?
The man was a beast. Fine people, your Northwind, not a care.

He's nervous system. Also, those with a boring job, I'll tell you.
It is Revenue Tax.

Must be getting a bag recipe doctor giving the whole day.

Then came the Adamastorzinho, the youngest of them.
Just got a whole car equipped. Wheel has mayonnaise, light stack, electric roof and sunny trio.

Do not know why an electric car trio, must be because he likes music from Bahia.
Ungrateful Adamastorzinho.Fiz that his favorite food and he even called me stupid.

I told him, any fool, when he arrived:
- Adamastorzinho, guess the food I made for you?
- What, Dircinéia?
- It starts with "i" ...
- I??
- Yes, iiiiiii!
..... A-IIIII know.
- Think: Iiiiiiiii
- Huuuummm, I quit.
- Istrogonofi!
Now you know of a pher úrtima! I discubri that here in this mansion I
trabaio is all a façade! Nothing here is the boss!
Everything is imprest! EVERYTHING! Cê cridita such a thing? Óia only: ropa that the boss uses is of such an Armani ... the tie is of such a Pierre Cardin ... the car is such a Mercedes ... nadica anything is theirs!
And besides poor, they are very izibidos, otro dia Magina that I heard her on the phone Northwind Falana had a picasso ...
That nothing is piquinininho to give .. doh!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Postagens populares

VALE A PENA CONFERIR

Vizualizacoes :) compartilhe o blog